Dyson — Retail Sales Associate
July 19, 2017
Dyson makes machines. People make Dyson. Come join us.
World Class Training
Employee Machine Purchase Program
The Retail Sales Associate will be responsible for creating shopper experiences that defy convention and are unique and new. Your love for technology and design means you will know each Dyson product inside and out and will be the first to learn, share, and inspire your customers through a best in class experience. The Retail Sales Associate must be an enthusiastic champion for the reputation inside and outside Dyson.
Dyson is a global technology company. Using a desire to make things work better as a catalyst for invention, our team of 3,000 engineers and scientists are passionate about developing technology that solves the problems others often ignore. From the world’s first bagless vacuum cleaner, to hand dryers that use 420mph sheets of air to remove moisture from
Dyson launched in the US in 2002, with the DC07 vacuum cleaner. Within 2 years, it was market share leader. Now, the US team is nearly 1,000 strong, with offices in Chicago, IL; Aurora, IL; San Francisco, CA; and Dyson people around the entire country. And we are still growing. Dyson US is poised to double its footprint, and take on new categories. Already a target for our competitors, challenging times are ahead. And our battle-hungry US team is fired up.
- Ability to work a varied schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 30lbs
- Ability to stand on your feet for up to eight hours at a time
- Minimum of
1 yearexperience in a customer-facing, retail setting required
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Experience working with or in a premium or luxury brand strongly preferred
- Bi-lingual language proficiency is a plus·
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
- Must be an enthusiastic team player, driven by exceeding our sales performance aspirations and creating an innovative customer experience
- Energetic and outgoing personality with strong communication skills
Dyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to email@example.com or call(312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer