Key Holder/ Assistant Manager
Posted January 28, 2019 |
Do you love sweets and meeting new people? Do you naturally excel at customer service and leadership positions? Look no further, because Olivia Macaron is NOW HIRING Key-Holders and Associates - and we are ready to hire immediately.
We are looking for our next outgoing and hard-working team member who will provide the ultimate in customer service. Main duties include assisting customers with macaron orders, ringing sales, packaging orders, re-stocking, and helping to maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
We are always on the look out for talented and responsible employees who display the potential for promotion! If you already have your food safety certification, even better!
- Experience in food and/or retail is necessary
- MUST be available weekdays, weekends AND holidays
- Reliable and enthusiastic
- Experience handling cash and/or operating cash registers
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Superb customer service skills and excellent communication skills
- Familiar with Microsoft office
- Willingness to take a food safety certification test
- A willingness to help wherever necessary!
This can be a part-time or full-time position. We offer competitive wages, tips, and growth opportunities.
For consideration, please submit a brief statement explaining how you qualify for this position, a current resume, AND your availability (days of the week, hours, and maximum number of hours you can be scheduled per week) in response to this posting. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
We look forward to hearing from you! Thank you.