Part Time Sales Associate
Posted September 5, 2018 |
DIETCH’ is a young home furnishing and décor store which first opened in Paris, France and has recently decided to bring its exquisite sense of class and refinement to the U.S. It opened its doors at the Tysons Corner Center Mall in McLean, VA on August 4, 2018 and is looking to build its team.
We are looking for a part-time sales associate and the ideal candidate is an energetic, hardworking, punctual, organized, friendly self-starter who is not afraid to take initiatives. The associate’s responsibilities will include demonstrating outstanding customer service and selling skills, keeping the selling floor stocked with merchandise, or organizing the selling floor and stock areas.
Daily Tasks Include:
• Conduct opening and closing store procedures
• Greet and assist customers in a friendly and courteous manner
• Work the cash register and assist in maintaining the cash wrap area
• Maintaining selling floor presentations, and restocking them as needed
• Light cleaning
• Perform other duties as needed/assigned
• Education/Experience: Previous retail sales experience required
• Communication Skills: Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with customers and management. Ability to communicate on the telephone with proper etiquette.
• Reasoning Ability: Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business.
• Physical Demands: Physical ability to work on your feet, lift up to 30lbs and ascend and descend stairs throughout the day.
• Other Skills: Punctual, organized, enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service.
• Hours per week: 24
• Days per week: 2-3
• Possibility to increase the number of days/hours with time
Please submit resume via e-mail to email@example.com