World Turkish Coffee Day at Turkish Coffee Lady
CELEBRATE WORLD TURKISH COFFEE DAY AT TURKISH COFFEE LADY
Turkish Coffee Lady, the first and only authentic Turkish coffee shop in the U.S., is pleased to invite you to celebrate World Turkish Coffee Day on December 16, 2018 with a fun-filled day of activities on Turkish coffee traditions at Tysons Corner Center.
Turkish coffee culture has a unique identity with a 500-year history, and it is the world's first coffee brewing technique. World Turkish Coffee Day is a celebration of Turkish coffee being listed by UNESCO as a world heritage. The original date for World Turkish Coffee Day is December 5th, but the event will take place on December 16th.
The event will feature:
· Turkish Coffee Culture Workshop: A journey from 16th Century to 21st Century and Beyond
· Fortune telling sessions - A centuries-old ritual of friendship, hospitality and entertainment
· Customized Turkish Coffee Cup Making
· Gourmet Turkish Coffee Making on the Sand Demonstration
· Turkish Coffee Lady will also offer a complimentary cup of coffee to her guests who purchase a customized holiday gift from the Turkish calligraphy pop-up shop located in the shopping mall.
The event is open to the public. Turkish Coffee Lady Cafe is located on the ground floor by Lord & Taylor court.